Strongly pigmented eyeshadows. They provide for intense, yet natural effect and satin finish. They contain minerals and silica that don’t burden the sensitive eyelids, and the natural carnauba wax prolongs the makeup durability.
• strong pigmentation allows to create an expressive effect
• natural carnauba wax prevents scattering of eyeshadows and promotes makeup durability
• enables gradual build-up in coverage, from delicate and natural, to a more intense effect
• amazing application properties - without spots, unevenness and residues on skin imperfections
• light, breathable formula
Micronized Carnauba wax - gives excellent adhesion. It creates a moisturizing, smoothing and softening protective film on the skin surface that prevents water evaporation and protects the surface of the eyelids against harmful external factors.
Mica - a natural mineral from the group of silicates. It perfectly reflects and diffuses light, and the make-up acquires a multi-dimensional illumination effect.
Talc - provides optimal application properties: good lubricity and binding to the skin. Provides a silky make-up finish. See CAUTION below.
CAUTION: Contains Talc. The FDA has stated that talc is “recognized as safe” to use in cosmetics and other products. However, do not use COLOUR Bronzing Powder on areas of skin that have cuts, abrasions or on open wounds. (May cause irritation and/or inflammation).
APPLICATION: Apply on eyelids with a make-up brush. Gradually increase the color intensity by applying additional layers.
Talc, Mica, Silica, Cetearyl Ethylhexanoate, Polymethyl-silsesquioxane, Copernicia Cerifera Cera, Dimethicone, Phenoxyethanol, Caprylyl Glycol, Benzyl Alcohol, Hexylene Glycol, Dehydroacetic Acid, Magnesium Oxide, Water, Alumina, Natural Coloring Pigments.