A revolutionary compressed mask for the face, with Plant Bio-Placenta containing bioactive Growth Factors (1); regenerative collagen, elastin and peptides in the Biopeptide Complex; and polysaccharides in Phytodermina Lifting® Complex to provide skin lifting properties. Deeply moisturizing, it firms the skin and stimulates cellular renewal.
AMAZING VISIBLE RESULTS AFTER ONE APPLICATION!
(See images below)
LARENS BIORENEW TISSUE FACE MASK is a weekly anti-aging renewal ritual that provides an immediate yet long-lasting effect of youthful, firm and radiant skin.
◆ Cellular Renewal ◆ Facelift ◆ Hydration ◆ Regeneration
HOW IS LARENS BIORENEW TISSUE MASK DIFFERENT FROM OTHER TISSUE FACE MASKS?
First, other tissue face masks are either cleansers to exfoliate the skin, or are primarily moisturizers that include single ingredients such as hyaluronic acid, aloe, vitamin E or plant placenta. But LARENS BIORENEW is the only tissue face mask that includes a matrix of these three vital complexes:
• Bio-Placenta Complex: Contains five Growth Factors (1), oligo- and polypeptides, vitamin B9 and L-Glutamine (an amino acid that promotes healing of the skin)
• Bio-Peptide Complex: Contains oligo- and polypeptides, fish collagen, amino acids, elastin
• Phytodermina Lifting® Complex: contains polysaccharide that provides occlusion (2) on the skin which optimizes absorption of active ingredients by the skin
Second, other tissue face masks use various fiber materials that inhibit the absorption of the active ingredients from the mask into the skin. For example, 30 minutes after application, the per cent of active ingredients absorbed by the skin from different tissue material was:
● Non-Woven: 40% ● Cotton: 55% ● Tencel: 55% (Tencel is made from wood pulp & cotton) BIORENEW Tissue Mask is made from: ● Vegetable Organic Fiber: 90% of ingredients absorbed! It is also anti-allergenic, biodegradable and pleasant on the skin.
(1) A Growth Factor is a naturally occurring substance capable of stimulating skin cell regeneration, repair and healing. Growth factors boost skin cell growth. When applied on the skin, growth factors are one of the best active ingredients for total skin rejuvenation because they facilitate the creation of more collagen and elastin, which keep skin smooth and firm.
(2) Occlusion: covering the skin with non-permeable dressing so the skin cannot perspire, and keeps it hydrated.
The fabric of the BIORENEW mask is a subtle and nice-to-touch tissue derived from vegetable organic fibers of four different plants. The product is unique and constructed in a way that allows the mask to adhere to the face contour, while the knitted structure prevents leaking of the active ingredients to the sides. This delicate compress will infuse the active ingredients only to the skin of your face.
• Deeply moisturizes, rejuvenates, repairs and promotes new skin growth
• Provides lifting effect, by gently tightening the skin and lifting the face contour.
• Noticeably smoothens the skin – wrinkles become less visible, skin becomes smooth
Key Active Ingredients:
Plant BIO-Placenta Complex – As we age, the production of the growth factors decreases and the aging process starts taking place. BIO-Placenta is a proprietary complex containing five different Growth Factors, L-Glutamine and vitamin B9, which synergistically stimulate cellular renewal of the epidermis. It stimulates the synthesis of collagen promoting new cell growth.
Phytodermina Lifting® Complex - a natural plant compound (a concentrated solution of poly- and oligosaccharide). Exhibits moisturizing properties and provides an immediate lifting effect by creating an invisible film on the skin and improving skin’s surface tension. Skin becomes smoother, brightened and gains natural radiance.
Biopeptide Complex - a valuable combination of oligopeptides, polypeptides, fish collagen, elastin, hyaluronic acid and amino acids which provide immediate and long-lasting moisturization in all the layers of the skin. The effect is an elastic body, filling in fissures and unevenness and preventing sagging skin. Peptides are used to carry active ingredients deep into the skin. They have energizing properties, stimulating skin cells to produce (synthesize) natural collagen and elastin.
Application: BIORENEW Tissue Face Mask should be applied weekly to a thoroughly cleansed skin to fully absorb the active ingredients. For best results, use LARENS Micellar Lotion for cleaning, followed by LARENS Enzymatic Peeling for 10 minutes, and then spray the face with LARENS Serum Face, Hair & Body Repair Spray before applying the BIORENEW Tissue Mask for 20 minutes.
(See Promotion No. 2: BIORENEW Mask, Enzymatic Peeling and Serum Face, Hair & Body Repair Spray).
CAUTION! Do not apply to irritated or damaged skin. Avoid contact with eyes. In case of eye contact, rinse immediately with plenty of water. If redness, irritation or stinging occur, remove the mask and rinse with water.
Ingredients: Water, Collagen, Elastin, Collagen Amino Acids, Elastin Amino Acids, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Tocopheryl Acetate, Hydroxyethyl cellulose, Caprylic Triglyceride, Hydroxypropyl Cyclodextrin, Pentylene Glycol, Glyceryl Stearate SE, Lecithin, Acetyl Glutamine, Oligopeptides, Polypeptides, Bacillus/Soybean/Folic Acid Ferment Extract, Sodium Hyaluronate, Propanediol, Glycerin, Squalane, Polysorbate 60, Caprylic Glycol, Fragrance.
Manufactured in the EU under SWISS QUALITY STANDARDS
LARENS BIORENEW TISSUE MASK – Results of Treatment