Containing Lactobionic Acid, the toner visibly brightens and smoothes the skin, leaving it satin smooth (the so-called Satin Effect).The presence of Asian pennywort extract brings perfect hydration.
The toner is enriched with soothing skin Allantoin and D-panthenol, which, like a soothing compress, prepare the skin for further care. Fish collagen peptides in Biopeptide Complex also reduce irritation, which additionally stimulate regeneration and rejuvenate the skin.
LARENS REPAIR+ TONER contains as much as 97% of ingredients of natural origin, the remaining 3% ensure comfort of application and durability of the preparation.
The cosmetic is intended for all skin types. Use it, especially when your skin is dry, tired, rough and lacking hydration.
If you avoid cosmetics containing: parabens, PEGs, phenoxyethanol, nylon, aluminum, PVP, SLS and microplastics, then Larens Repair+ Toner will be perfect for you.
The active ingredients of the preparation have been selected to work synergistically to achieve the optimal effect: toning, moisturizing, nourishing, strengthening and soothing the skin.
• tones and restores the skin's pH,
• has a repair, moisturizing and firming effect already at the stage of cleansing the skin, thanks to the presence of fish collagen peptides,
• perfectly moisturized, soft skin is due to the Asian pennywort extract,
• the preparation soothes the skin thanks to d-Panthenol and allantoin, which, like a soothing compress, prepare it for further care,
• lactobionic acid brightens and smoothes the skin, giving it a velvety smoothness.
Lactobionic Acid - It is a new generation acid obtained naturally from lactose and belongs to the group of polyhydroxy acids (PHA). It is characterized by strong antioxidant and soothing properties, and also brightens the skin. It prevents the formation of wrinkles, telangiectasia, and sagging skin. It binds water and forms a gel "film" on the skin surface, which makes the skin smooth and soft, which strengthens the protective epidermal barrier. It can be used for the care of sensitive, dry and normal skin. It works synergistically with collagen - it supports the natural repair processes of the skin.
Biopeptide Complex - a unique complex containing a valuable combination of oligo- and polypeptides that provide immediate and long-lasting hydration in all layers of the skin. Peptides have regenerating and energizing properties. They stimulate skin cells to produce collagen and elastin. Fish peptides help fight discoloration, brighten and even out the skin tone.
Asiatic Pennywort extract - It improves skin firmness, elasticity and hydration. It regenerates, accelerates wound healing, and prevents scarring. Supports the synthesis of collagen in the skin, which has an anti-wrinkle effect. It helps to reduce puffiness and shadows under the eyes. Has anti-inflammatory properties - reduces itching and soothes irritation. The extract has antibacterial, cleansing and toning properties.
Allantoin - Soothes irritations. Accelerates the regenerative processes of the skin. It has a moisturizing, softening and anti-inflammatory effect. It leaves the skin smooth to the touch.
Panthenol - It has anti-inflammatory properties, accelerates the regeneration processes of the epidermis, and soothes irritations. Moisturizes and supports the processes of water binding in the skin. It penetrates the epidermis cells, where it is transformed into biologically active vitamin B5. It activates cell division of the epidermis and dermis, including fibroblasts.
Use LARENS REPAIR+ TONER at the end of each skin cleansing ritual to restore its proper pH, protecting it against the growth of bacteria and microbiological imbalance. Moisten a cotton cleansing pad with toner and gently wipe your face and neck from the bottom up.
Tips and tricks: Moisten a cosmetic compress with a little LARENS REPAIR + TONER, to get a damp sheet. Put it on your face and leave it on for a few minutes. You can do the same with cleansing pads - soaked in toner, placed on the eyelids or under the eyes, they will give a respite to the swollen eye area. Such a treatment will soften the skin and moisturize it, improve its elasticity and add glow. In the summer, compresses moistened with toner can be refrigerated before putting them on your face.
INGREDIENTS: Water, Glycerin, Methylpropanediol, Collagen, Elastin, Collagen Amino Acids, Elastin Amino Acids, Arginine/Lysine Polypeptide, Palmitoyl Oligopeptide, Caprylyl Glycol, Phenylpropanol, Allantoin, Panthenol, Lactobionic Acid, Butylene Glycol, Centella Asiatica Leaf Extract